Viewing Job - Engineering Supervisor / Manager [EB-2089693937]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company located in the Florence KY area is looking for a Engineering Supervisor / Manager that can support the manufacturing operations of the facility.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee the daily activities of the Engineering Department and implement strategic direction of group.
• Will get involved with capital expenditures plant-wide and cost reduction. Meet financial plan (but will manage this in near future)
• Assist with the design of fixtures, review tooling capability, and provide Kaizen support.
• Provide Engineering support of all issues in the production processes, and control design of new machines
• Leads program team launches to coordinate with cross-functional engineering activities to support customer requirements.
• Support customer interface groups (sales, mfg & other engineering visits)
• Oversee and provide continuous improvement to the manufacturing processes.
• Ensure personnel are properly trained, and provide training as needed.
Requirements:* BS Degree in Engineering or a related field.
* 5+ years working in a automotive environment* Experience working in an assembly, machining or welding environment is a plusendevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.