endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
PURPOSE: The Technical Project Manager will lead the engineering efforts of a major international project in the area Electric Vehicle Integration. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for delivering the solution and for controlling all the engineering and prototyping aspects of the project, including schedule, quality and costs. This individual will have the ability to work in a dynamic environment with challenging deadlines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and coordinate all engineering aspects of the project.
- Ensure that the design is in accordance with the client requirements.
- Ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed the company’s stringent quality requirements.
- Lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary engineering teams assigned to the project.
- Manage risks related to the engineering deliverables.
- Act as the engineering point of contact with customers, other teams within the organization and suppliers.
- Ensure an efficient use of resources through timely processing and prioritization of tasks in accordance with the availability of the various resources.
- Communicate project results to the management, team members, and others involved
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other pertinent discipline required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in systems engineering and in project management.
- Possess demonstrated leadership, autonomy, and ability to work with a team in a matrix-type organization.
- Have the ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in both French and in English (written and spoken).
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time as needed with the ability to work non-traditional business hours
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Title of Certified project management professional title or a project management degree, an asset
- Knowledge of the automotive electrification sector, an asset
- Accomplished business leader with the ability to work successfully in a matrix environment
- Must have a strong understanding of complicated technical products
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Effective listener and communicator
- Proficient technical skills Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and think forward
- Able to effectively interface with other disciplines in the organization to achieve result
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.