endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Automotive Company located in Metro Detroit Michigan is looking for a Engineering Project Manager
- Tracking and oversite of defined engineering projects in the mechatronics and electrification portfolio
- Facilitating regular project reporting and following up on open topics,
- Define common processes for project management portion of ASPICE
- Responsible as a coach, trainer for engineering project management practices like Agile, A3 reporting, weekly management reporting, etc.
- Responsible for aligning with finance to launch methodology for engineering financials tracking and ensure regular reporting and optimization of global R&D budget
- Involved in transformation, process improvement, global cultural alignment on initiatives spanning local and global locations
1. Bachelor’s Degree
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 5+ year(s) of progressive experience in automotive field
- Experience working in Mechatronics or electrification area or have hardware/software background
- Experience in PMO capacity with Agile and scrum experience will be a definite plus