endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi Billion Dollar automotive manufacture looking to add a Technical Manager to their team. Responsibilities
- Management of engineers and skilled trades
- Automotive assembly
- Labor measurement; time studies, MOST etc
- Line balancing
- AutoCad LT
- Project management
- Process design
- Create purchasing specifications for custom equipment
- DC fastening equipment programming
- Extensive knowledge of industrial controls / PLCs
- Create business cases
- Create budgets & forecasts and track spending
- Prepare quotations for new business by calculating labor & capital cost
- Knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of engineering.
- Knowledge of regulatory codes and standards such as GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act), and NEC (National Electric Code), and NFPA (National Fire Protection Act).
- Knowledge of Distribution Control System (DCS) Programming.
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering in order to understand system interactions, sizing of equipment, and fuses.
- Knowledge of HMI/SCADA Configuration as needed to complete required tasks and assignments.
- Knowledge of PLC software (RSlogix).
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access required.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic required.
- Knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development.
- Skill in using basic hand tools, and torgue calibration tools.
- Skill in using specialized software such as Autocad, Catia viewer, Maximo, Andersen Quality Gate, and SQL Enterprise Server.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.