Viewing Job - Engineering Manager [EB-1310119569]
Large Automotive Manufacturing Company located in the Florence KY area is looking for an Engineering Manager
- Directs all project launches and engineering changes per the Launch Procedure
- Oversee and coordinate changes or modifications of primary or secondary tooling, including tryout and approval
- Support new programs from the APQP phase through launch by participating in APQP activities and by anticipating and preventing any problems associated with start-up.
- Aggressively pursue and manage cost-reduction efforts in all manufacturing departments
- Carries out assigned functions described in policies, procedures and Quality Manuals and implements IATF & TS16949 procedures
- Organizes, implements and supervises departmental procedures, records, files, reference library, budget formulation, and controls
- Responsible for controls engineering, machine up time & down time, machine and operation standards as well as process auditing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of management experience in manufacturing and process engineering
- Proficient in TS16949, AIAG, and Customer Specific requirements
- Product launch experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.