endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and manages Tools and Safety engineers.
- Develops, documents and tracks KPI’s for new product development and engineered to order projects.
- Manages engineering projects to insure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Supports manufacturing for all Tools & Safety product lines to ensure a high level of efficiency and superior quality.
- Provides insightful ideas concerning new products that the company may be interested in bringing to market.
- Participates in the development of operating goals and objectives for the company.
- Recommends, implements, and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations
- Supports the Sales Team in their efforts to promote and sell products by accompanying them on sales trips and providing technical sales support.
- Research equipment to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Assists in the annual budget planning process and regularly monitors expenditures.
- Acts as project manager for vendors chosen to supplement new product development efforts.
- Oversees the design process and ensures smooth integration into the manufacturing process. This includes proper drawings, bills of material and product documentation.
- Accepts all projects assigned from the Director of Engineering and sees them through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a proven track record.
- Knowledge of cost analysis techniques.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Proven ability and experience with managing people of varying technical abilities and in fields outside of primary experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Solid Works and EPDM
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering principles.