endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Engineering Manager is responsible for managing and supervising Manufacturing and Tool Engineering activities utilizing the AQP process, team participation, while providing technical manufacturing engineering expertise.
• Coordinates department activities to assure maximum effectiveness.
• Leads, manages, directs, and mentors reporting personnel in the plant engineering activities.
• Follow tooling programs including attending meetings and coordinating with Cooperate Engineers, visits to design sources, and visits to tool/gauge build shops to verify and check on progress and compliance to design and standards.
• Authorized to buy off on completion of tool builds/modifications to assure compliance to design intent and die standards.
• Coordinate the introduction of new tooling in the plant. Interfaces with the plant departments for the first run try-out in the plant.
• Acquire engineering information related to tool program from Corporate Engineering including Process Sheets, FMEA's, Flow Charts, Part Prints, and Launch Plans.
• Coordinate die adjustments in presses, participates in Tool and Die problem solving, and supports the Production Department.
• Provide Engineering expertise, direction and assistance as required or requested to the Tool Room in resolving tooling and related problems.
• College degree in Engineering or the equivalent experience.
• Must have three to five years experience with an automotive supplier.
• Should be computer literate and knowledgeable about Tool and Dies.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.