As the Manager, Product Support Engineering- Refrigeration, reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will lead a sustaining engineering team who design, fabricate, modify and evaluate complex mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems of Commerical/Light Industrial Refrigeration products.
You will serve as a liaison between Operations/Manufacturing, R&D/NPD and other cross-functional groups within Company's Commercial Refrigeration business unit.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Click here to apply online
- Manage a team of sustaining engineers and designers.
- Coordinate the efforts of drafters, technical writers, engineering technicians and machine shop personnel as needed.
- Write test procedures, compile and evaluate design & test data and prepare technical specifications.
- Recommend design approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products or processes.
- Coordinate with technical support personnel to conduct prototypes or experimental runs for products or processes.
- Assist in the interpretation and implementation of customer specifications and documentation requirements.
- Assist in the application of engineering principle knowledge to conduct routine analyses and/or tests pertaining to the development of new designs, methods, materials or processes.
- Assist in conducting engineering studies