Viewing Job - Engineering Manager [EB-3286197512]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Engineering Manager/Manufacturing for a major Tier One Automotive Supplier has an immediate need for a Manager of Manufacturing Engineering, candidates must be out of an High Volume Automotive Manufacturing, Just in Time environmentBBA/MBA highly preferred with 5 or more years as an Engineering Manager over Maintenance, Process Engineering and Continuous Improvement
- Plan, manage and execute "the program" per the total program work-plan with minimal guidance
- Deliver manufacturing feasible options through close coordination with operations
- Incorporate standard product & process designs
- Manage team effectiveness through use of process development tools and standards (i.e. EBOM, DFMEA, PFMEA, DFM/DFA, FEA, DVP&R, APQP, LPMP, PDM, DFSS, TS16949 etc.)
- Manage the success of "the program" deliverables (i.e. cost, weight, investment, tooling, timing, quality, feasibility, craftsmanship, VA/VE, etc.
- Select, mentor and develop team members to meet individual position requirements
- Participate and support corporate initiatives (i.e. Strategic Planning, Six Sigma, VA/VE, etc.)
- continuous improvement activities to ensure robust designs
- Responsible for the execution of initial engineering release and subsequent changes
- Manage the maintenance of engineering open issues
- Manage initiation and tracking of engineering changes through ECN/RFQ system
- Ensure that G,D&T, Dimensional Control Decks and CRT packages are signed off by the customer on all products and incorporated into gage/fixture designs
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.