endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Engineering Manager - Warehouse Automation - RemoteThis role would offer:• Identify new technology in automation for warehousing/logistics• Implement cutting edge projects across company• Drive continuous improvement to increase profitability
- Identify technology
- Make business cases
- Implementation & installation
- Follow up after implementation
- Drive profit
- Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred (possibly Electrical Engineering degree with applicable job experience) MUST HAVE
- Engineering experience 8-10 years MUST HAVE
- Automation experience 5 years MUST HAVE
- 3PL experience preferred
- AutoCAD experience required
- MS Office (expert level)
- Excellent communications skills
- Business acumen/sales ability (will be face of customer selling proposals)
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.