Engineering Manager - Swift Current SK
We have been engaged to assist an established agribusiness manufacturer to hire an Engineering Manager, specifically for their wireform division. Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be responsible for contributing to the successful achievement of sales goals of the organization by monitoring performance against engineering related KPI's, participating in creation of marketing initiatives and participating in annual review of adjustments to part # reorder points and build quantities
You will have responsibility for Production Engineering Technologists, Engineering Support and Production Engineering Technicians from R&D and Product Development.What will you do?.
To be considered:
- Work with the Wireform team to develop and implement 3-4 new projects/year
- Meet weekly with GM to provide updates on current and potential new projects
- Create Gantt charts for tracking projects and monitor performance against KPI's
- Participate in Marketing initiatives
- Participate in the annual review of adjustments to part # re-order points and build quantities.
- Training of Engineering and Product Dev team
- Assist HR with hiring for the team
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences
- Perform other tasks as assigned by GM
- Degree in Engineering in the Mechanical Field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in Engineering/Product Development
- Knowledge in MS Office, Solidworks, MS Project
- Oversee and Coordinate projects from cradle to grave.
- Proven ability to organize and multitask with minimal supervision
- Assist in the creation of budgets
- Work with GM
- Effectively and efficiently communicate and inspire confidence from supervisors, peers and subordinates
Our client is committed to the long-term development of your career in the field of agricultural engineering. They offer competitive compensation and a benefits package to qualified candidates who share their vision for company growth.
Click here to apply online
This full-time position is based in South Central Saskatchewan- full details regarding the client, remuneration package, etc. will be shared with those who meet the requirements outlined. NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
To apply for this position click 'apply' and follow the self-serve application process. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. APPLY NOW! Alternatively, contact Blair @ 1.844.778.1031 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!