Engineering Change Coordinator
Endevis is partnered with a Tier-One Automotive Supplier to fill an Engineering Change Coordinator role. The Engineering Change Coordinator will monitor and update engineering requests, authorizations, changes, and communication activities. Schedule and conduct regular meetings with engineering team to ensure all metrics are on time and complete.
- Adhere to and promote all health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
- Support all IATF/TS16949 requirements, quality systems, and APQP activities.
- Improve ECO/ECR/ECN processes. Ensure customer requirements are met or exceeded.
- Single-point contact for all engineering change activities
- Make improvements to the engineering change processes, reducing and or eliminating quality, cost, and delivery concerns
- Tracking and resolving issues as they relate to safety, quality, cost, delivery, morale
- Daily oversite of change management practices, policies and procedures.
- Create all necessary APQP documents necessary to document and communicate changes.
- Direct and coordinate all activities related to the implementation of engineering changes.
- Driving and coordinating launch and change related activities.
- Schedule regular meetings to ensure all team members are kept informed and are completing necessary actions.
- Identify and implement improvements of the engineering change process.
- Primary plant contact for understanding and documenting engineering BOM or build issues on current product.
- Track, communicate, and recommend solutions on a regular basis for ECR/ECO backlog and progress
- Minimum 5-years’ experience as Engineering Change Coordinator in an Automotive Manufacturing environment.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.