Engineer Lab Technician
Engineer Lab Technician - Dallas - Fort Worth
One of our valued clients is seeking an Engineer Lab Technician to join their team. This is an In-Office Opportunity with a growing team and excellent culture.
Who: Well-established Manufacturing Company
What: Engineer Lab Technician
When: Immediate Need
Where: Dallas - Fort Worth
- Read schematics, characterize components, and troubleshoot analog and digital circuitry using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, function generators, electronic loads, and digital multimeters.
- Assigned tasks will include but are not limited to building, testing, and debugging of circuitry containing SMD components.
- Using product performance specifications to design and build test fixtures and circuitry to verify proper operation of a test article during qualification testing.
- Independently performing EMC and environmental testing of products to civilian and military standards.
- Create and edit test procedures and reports.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (or equivalent) and 10-15 years of related experience in an engineering and test environment.
- Proven experience on reading schematics, characterize components, and troubleshoot analog and digital circuitry.
- Proven experience using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, function generators, power supplies, electronic loads, and digital multimeters.
- Candidate must be proficient with software such as Microsoft 365
- Candidate must be proficient with National Instruments LabView. TestStand is a plus.
- The ideal candidate must be able to pass a comprehensive background investigation and drug test.
If Qualified, please send resumes to email@example.com
Click here to apply online