Euravia Engineering & Supply Co Ltd, a part of Magellan Aerospace Kelbrook, Lancashire has an exciting opportunity for Engineer / Senior Engineer
- Full-time-permanent position
- Weekdays are Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Job location: Colne Road, Kelbrook, Lancashire BB18 6SN
A suitable candidate is required to consolidate Euravia’s Engineering Team to deliver technical support to the production and customer support teams and directly to customers; to ensure configuration control and quality of the engines; to maintain productive programme growth in accordance with Euravia’s Business Plan and quality standards.
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Address internal and external customer technical queries in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that appropriate action meets those requirements;
- Generate technical reports which provide detail analysis of root cause of failure and rectification methods;
- Produce aerospace release documents for completed engines acceptable to the relevant regulatory authority;
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and improved throughout the production cycle ensuring airworthiness of the highest standard;
- Review engine technical documents to ascertain history and subsequent scope of work required to restore airworthiness;
- Develop improvement programmes to enhance Euravia’s productivity and achieve agreed Key Indicators
- Any combination of an engineering degree / HND equivalent that will support the required knowledge and abilities appropriate to the position
- Aerospace / gas turbine industry experience preferred but not essential for the right candidate
- Strong engineering skills including experience of system/process improvements and Gas Turbine theory
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Good Proficiency in Mathematics and English
- High degree of computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including EXCEL and WORD
Euravia Engineering, A Magellan Aerospace Company is a specialist aviation company providing high quality, cost effective maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of gas turbines - with particular expertise in the Pratt and Whitney Canada PT6 engine series.
Operating from four purpose-built, fully FAA and EASA approved facilities in Lancashire, England; Euravia offers a Total Support framework for PT6 Engine Operators around the world. Our focus is to address the Customer's unique individual requirements, delivering first class turboprop engine performance and reliability alongside peerless customer service, with efficient turn times and cost-effective pricing.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!