PPC Engineer – Production Planning Control (Aerospace Experience)
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Bangalore has an exciting opportunity for Engineer - PPC Department. This position works closely with the Production, Quality & SCM Team and Responsible for Material planning and coordinating with Purchase to get materials, planning for Day-to-Day activities for Production and FAIR, Releasing Route cards for Shop floor, Generating Reports of MIS, WIP, FG, Raw Material Inventory, Sales Report E.T.C...
- Planning for Day-to-Day activities for Production and FAIR.
- Releasing Route cards for Shop floor.
- Managing Deliveries and follow up to customer.
- Tracking WIP and Finished goods on daily basis.
- Material planning and coordinating with Purchase to get materials.
- Generating Reports of MIS, WIP, FG, Raw Material Inventory, Sales Report E.T.C...
- Generating and Closing on Work orders on time.
- Master Scheduling.
- Capacity planning.
- Annual operating planning.
- Monthly scheduling & follow up.
- Weekly scheduling & follow up.
- Ensuring Job card releasing to shop floor on time.
- Managing customer deliveries.
- Managing Stock audits and Inventory control.
- Generation of Department reports Plan VS Actual, Capacity Charts, Inventory reports, Aging reports, Material requirement planning reports and as per need other reports.
Ideally, the jobholder should possess the following Education Qualifications, Skills and experience.
Education Qualification: Diploma / BE Mechanical (With 3- 5 years’ Experience Min).
· To be experienced in aerospace sector
· To have good analytical skills
· Experienced in SAP
· IT skills to include Microsoft Office(Excel ,word, Power point), EFACS
Skills Set Required:
· Meeting Delivery Performance to customer.
· Tracking WIP and Finished Goods to meet customer demands.
· Tracking Aging in shop floor and reducing Aging.
· Maintaining and Control of Optimum Inventory required for the plant.
· Responsible for work order control.
· Handling Supply Chain from Material In-warding to End Part Dispatch.
- Competitive salary
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accidental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund and Gratuity
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)