Preventive & breakdown maintenance of CNC / VMC/ HMC/ 5 axis machines.
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages.
• Preventive & breakdown maintenance of CNC / VMC/ HMC/ 5 axis machines.
• Installation and commissioning of new machines.
• Preparing Maintenance schedule as required for the all machineries.
• Documents / records management as per AS9100 or ISO 9001 or TS 16949.
• Machine spares planning & services.(Indent/procurement/follow up)
• To be ready to work in routine shifts./ if machine is breakdown ready to extend the working hours
• Operation & maintenance of electrical panels, ACB, VCB, and MCCB.
• Operation & maintenance of DG sets & compressors.
• Measuring and monitoring of UPS systems & other supporting equipment's for production machines.
• Able to handle the complete shift related maintenance activity's.
• To be able prepare standard operation procedure for CNC machine maintenance.
• Should be able to read hydraulic / pneumatic / electric circuits.
• Hands on experience in FANUC & MITSUBHISHI CNC controllers .
• Should have a good problem solving technics in the CNC machines.
• Should be able to follow-up with vendors and work get it done.
• Should able to generate MIS report daily, weekly, monthly as required .
• Adhere to PPE, contract work permit preparations, guidelines of environment management system.
• Min 3 to 5 years’ experience In CNC Machine shop & plant maintenance
• Diploma/BE mechatronics /electrical/ mechanical
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!