Our client, a pivotal force in the global commercial vehicle sector, is currently seeking an Engine Test Lab Operations Manager to join their technical center in Mt. Vernon, WA. The company has been innovating the transportation industry for over a century.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing competitive compensation ($78K-$122.3K) & some of the best benefits on the market (Fully funded pension plan, 10 PTO days & 12 paid holidays, comprehensive health plans, 401K match up to 5%). They are dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial vehicle technology and are driving change in the transportation industry. This company is steadily growing and offers employees the opportunity to drive meaningful change.
The Engine Test Lab Operations Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination, and development of engineers and technicians performing and supporting testing in engine and powertrain test cells:
- Provide expertise to plan and conduct performance, durability, and emissions testing of heavy-duty on-highway powertrain systems to support program goals
- Mentor ETL staff about cell and engine operation, emissions measurement practices, data analysis, & quality validation
- Review project requests and assemble resources required for testing
- Identify and implement processes to improve the quality and efficiency of powertrain testing, emissions measurement, and data processing in the ETL
- Assess operational needs, including processes, staffing, and equipment, and provide input to higher management
- Lead facility and software upgrades for capability enhancements, standardization, and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- B.S. in Engineering
- 10+ years performing powertrain testing in an engine & emissions test laboratory
- Thorough understanding of industry and regulatory standards
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.