Our client, a pivotal force in the global commercial vehicle sector, is currently seeking an Engine Systems Verification Project Lead Engineer to join their technical center in Mt. Vernon, WA. The company has been innovating the transportation industry for over a century.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing competitive compensation ($93K-$145.5K) & some of the best benefits on the market (Fully funded pension plan, 10 PTO days & 12 paid holidays, comprehensive health plans, 401K match up to 5%). They are dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial vehicle technology and are driving change in the transportation industry. This company is steadily growing and offers employees the opportunity to drive meaningful change.
The Engine Systems Verification Project Lead Engineer is responsible for supporting the Global Engine team in the product development of next generation engines and aftermarket systems:
- Organize and prioritize calibration, verification, and testing activities
- Take responsibility for clear project level technical analysis and key performance metrics
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to improve product quality, performance, & durability
- Support the verification team & maintain positive working relationships with other company groups & divisions
- B.S. in a technical field (M.S. preferred)
- 5+ years of work experience in product development
- Strong knowledge of powertrain testing and emissions requirements
- Knowledge of current diesel engine & exhaust aftertreatment technology
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.