The job incumbent will carry out and record scheduled and preventative maintenance on gas turbine engines, assemblies and components in accordance with ENA/FAA approved data and ENA operational specifications. The individual will also coordinate engine shop work with engineering and customers, giving technical advice and guidance, including detailed estimates of work to be performed.
- Represents Euravia North America in a professional manner.
- Supervision, administration and contract negotiations related to work in the Engine Shop.
- Hands on Maintenance and service of customer engines and accessories are required. These services may involve working outside of the business premises in support of the customer/ENA requirements in the USA and abroad.
- Follows policies and procedures established by Euravia North America, ENA Repair Station Manual, ENA Quality Control Manual, FAR’s, Quality Assurance Manager and Chief of Engineering.
- Follows work instructions carefully.
- Carries out operations IAW job instructions and any approved documentation provided; ensuring all previous operations have been completed, signed or stamped off before commencement.
- Ability to relate and converse technically with customers and produce comprehensive quotes and breakdown of turbine engine repairs.
- Ensures completed work is stamped off or signed as instructed.
- Uses precision measuring, balancing and gauging tools.
- Understands blueprints, company manuals, and written and verbal instructions.
- Follows written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to relate to others in a courteous manner.
- Ability to learn and adapt to varied work assignments.
- Possesses the practical and technical knowledge required to perform assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to demonstrate proper judgment and decision making skills when necessary.
- Ability to perform work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to produce a significant volume of work efficiently in a specified period of time.
- Ability to produce results with a minimum amount of rework.
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept other duties as assigned.
- A & P mechanic preferred.
- Extensive Engine Shop experience with a working knowledge and some form of qualification in RR250/PT6 engine maintenance repair and overhaul business.
- Experienced in the maintenance of at least one of the engines listed in ENA’s operational specifications preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret technical publications.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Has good manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
Americans with Disability Specifications
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to and exceeding 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Euravia, North America, member of the Magellan Aerospace family offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.