Our client, a pivotal force in the global commercial vehicle sector, is currently seeking an Engine Aftertreatment Hardware Integration Engineer to join their technical center in Mt. Vernon, WA. The company has been innovating the transportation industry for over a century.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing competitive compensation ($78K-$122.3K) & some of the best benefits on the market (Fully funded pension plan, 10 PTO days & 12 paid holidays, comprehensive health plans, 401K match up to 5%). They are dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial vehicle technology and are driving change in the transportation industry. This company is steadily growing and offers employees the opportunity to drive meaningful change.
The Engine Aftertreatment Hardware Integration Engineer is responsible for integrating and verifying aftertreatment hardware during development at the engine test cell and vehicle level:
- Support the definition of system limits on sensors, actuators & system configurations
- Work with suppliers to develop and acquire limit parts
- Ensure all aftertreatment configurations meet internal and supplier requirements
- Support FMEA process for hardware and system design
- Communicate findings, draw conclusions and give recommendations on next steps
- Maintain positive working relationship with other groups and divisions
- Recommend, develop and execute on continuous process improvement to improve product quality, reliability and durability of the MX engine aftertreatment system
- Travel up to 15%
- B.S. in technical field (M.S. preferred)
- 4+ years in the automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of heavy-duty diesel emissions regulatory requirements
- Proficient with engine calibration, data collection tools, and engine control systems
- Scripting and data analysis experience (preferred)
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.