Our client, a pivotal force in the global commercial vehicle sector, is currently seeking an Engineer Aftertreatment Development Supervisor to join their technical center in Mt. Vernon, WA. The company has been innovating the transportation industry for over a century.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing competitive compensation ($93K-$145.5K) & some of the best benefits on the market (Fully funded pension plan, 10 PTO days & 12 paid holidays, comprehensive health plans, 401K match up to 5%). They are dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial vehicle technology and are driving change in the transportation industry. This company is steadily growing and offers employees the opportunity to drive meaningful change.
The Engine Aftertreatment Development Supervisor is responsible for leading a portion of the Global Engine team in the development of next generation aftertreatment systems:
- Define and execute calibration, verification and testing activities
- Develop & supervise a team of engine aftertreatment development engineers
- Recommend, develop and execute on continuous process
- Stay aware of new and upcoming aftertreatment technologies and testing methods
- Maintain group work instructions and develops project level test plans
- Report findings & give recommendations on next steps
- Provide regular project status summaries
- Other duties, as assigned
- B.S. in a technical field (M.S. preferred)
- 5+ years in the automotive industry with proven leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of heavy-duty diesel emissions regulatory requirements
- Detailed knowledge of current diesel exhaust aftertreatment technology
- Proficient with engine calibration, data collection tools, and engine control systems
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.