Recruitment Partners is working a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for an Engagement Liaison for the project. This role is a 3-year commitment for the project and will be based in Hope, BC and will be an initial travel in and initial travel out position.
The Engagement Liaison creates and delivers strategies to engage and inform stakeholders including local governments, interest groups, and the public; provides information and insights to the Project team in consideration of stakeholders’ interests in Project plans; serves as the local liaison to the Contractor team and completes the necessary reporting requirements related to engagement consultation.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Be the community liaison in the Hope, BC and the key point of contact for stakeholders in this region
- Develop, coordinate and implement engagement plans for Project stakeholders in the Hope, BC region
- Support and coordinate to ensure a consistent approach to engagement and communications across the region; including managing flow of timely information to and from the contractor.
- Coordinate with other team members as needed to support mutual objectives of the strategic engagement plan
- Document engagement and develop content in support of regulatory filings and compliance
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of experience with stakeholder engagement, community relations and/or communications
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team of project professionals
- Strong communication and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work in a very demanding and fast paced environment is mandatory
- Confidentiality and professionalism is expected at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and a great ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Attention to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Oil and Gas/Construction industry
- Experience working in a camp setting mandatory
You can expect:
- A 3-year project commitment with a possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button or email your resume in MS Word format to Ioana Bucsa.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!