Energy Procurement Specialist - North America
Our client, an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products has an immediate opportunity for an Energy Procurement Specialist - North America. Become a member of a dynamic team with opportunities for those who exhibit a desire to continually improve skill sets and gain experience.
• Ensure all energy, fuel & raw materials sourcing activities achieve the highest standards in terms of safety, value, quality, ethics and efficiency.
• Manage company's sourcing function as it relates to sourcing, delivery, contract negotiations and procurement
- Energy and fuels (ex: coal, natural gas, electricity, diesel, coke, alternative fuels, biomass, etc.).
- Raw materials (ex: limestone).
• Support capital procurement activities as requested by operations or EPC functions
• Responsible to enhance/maintain supplier relationships.
• Contribute to the success of company by sharing information, promoting the full utilization of other functions and applying internal best practices.
• Substantial travel required – up to 50%. Travel throughout North America.
• Minimum 15 years of direct experience in procurement of energy and fuels. Experience in raw materials procurement is a plus.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent level of education; professional certification preferred (CPP, CPM, etc.).
• Strong analytical, financial acumen, technical and practical background with specialized skills in purchasing.
• Proven negotiation skills with experience in writing and negotiating RFQs, supply agreements and Service Level Agreements.
• Team player; able to develop strong and productive relationships at all levels within an organization, and across multiple functions.
• Bilingualism (French or Spanish) would be an asset.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com
Cement & Lime