Employee & Client Relations Manager
Our client is growing and needs to add an Employee & Client Relations Manager to their team.
This role must be someone that is a team player that likes wearing lots of hats and managing the process for such things as Marketing and Onboarding new hires.
- Plan company Christmas party
- Manage Christmas gifts - Send out options, get employee selections, handle embroidery if applicable, wrap, distribute, etc.
- Help with updating Employee handbooks and HR policies
- Manage New Hire Process
- Offer Letters
- Non-Financial Forms
- Insurance Benefits information for possible new hires.
- Total benefits page to let a new hire know what they are getting from benefits and the $ amount of that
- New Hire Package and Presentation (Shirts, water bottle, swag, etc.) Make them feel welcome
- Computers, hardware and supplies- Setup and ready when they arrive.
- Employee Termination Process
- Make sure we get back all of our equipment
- Emails transferred
- Delete users from all software programs
- Employee Files
- Need a list of what company equipment they have. Important in the event they need new equipment or they quit or are fired. Serial numbers, manufacturer, date of purchase, warranty, etc.
- File any notification from managers about employees’ performance (good or bad). To be used during evaluations
- Employee Anniversaries- Send email out. Get a plaque or something at certain milestones?
- Company Org Chart – update as required
- Manage Monthly Birthday Parties
- Company Job/Role Descriptions- Create these with help from each department. Update as required.
- Coordinate with our 3rd Party IT Company
- Check bills to make sure managed equipment list is correct.
- Manage our third-party marketing companies
- Update website-
- Update website with general news for company.
- Keep the website current and fresh to stay on par with rest of industry
- Update “Work with Us” for applications and staffing needs
- Marketing Brochures for Projects- for new and existing developers
- Resumes for Employees- Update and keep current. Important for bids
- College and Association Meetings and Displays- Design, Update. Create and Manage Schedule
Client related duties:
- Manage and set up (Post COVID) Christmas party for clients
- Manager client gifts
- Coordinate Client events (Football games, Quail Hunting, etc.,)
Our client offers a competitive salary plus, Excellent benefits!Click here to apply online