Employee Relations Specialist - $46,000-$69,000/year
Sun Lakes, AZ
A client in the Sun Lakes area is looking to hire an Employee Relations Specialists.
- Effective case management of people related issues such as complex employee relations issues, disciplinary actions, legal issues (harassment, discrimination, leave, accommodations, etc.), performance management (including Performance Improvement Plans and Coaching plans), policy interpretation and investigations.
- Create tracking reports of employee relations functions and provide analysis for recommendations and/or policy changes.
- Conduct employee relations risk assessments and provide actionable feedback. Prepare, employee relations written reports with statistical data quarterly and annually for management or as needed.
- Guide and recommend solutions in relation to employee relations matters with supervisors and directors in a timely manner, including disciplinary procedures, grievances, unemployment, conflict resolution, mediation services and departmental policy training programs.
- Develop and facilitate employee relations trainings and materials for employee and managers, as needed.
- Track, prepare and respond to unemployment insurance benefits; provides representation at unemployment hearings on behalf of the Community.
- Facilitate mediation to settle a variety of work-related differences and provide a resolution appropriate for all parties involved; this will include preparing reports and summaries on the outcome.
- Conduct investigations, research policies/practices, create and gather documentation, make recommendations and implement resolutions when applicable. Identify best practices to influence continuous improvement in the Community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources Management, Personnel Management, Business Administration or closely related field and three (3) years of related human resources experience which includes one (1) year of experience in Employee Relations.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources Management, Personnel Management, Business Administration or closely related field and five (5) years of related human resources experience, which includes two (2) years of experience in Employee Relations.
- High School diploma or GED and seven (7) years of related human resources experience, which includes two (2) years of experience in Employee Relations.
- Professional Certification in Human Resources preferred.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org