We are seeking a full-time Employee Benefits Account Manager in the San Diego area.
Working as part of the benefits team, the Benefits Account Manager will work with small and mid-sized group accounts.
- 5 + years' experience working with Employee Benefits (can be a combination of brokerage and carrier experience)
- Active CA Life & Health License
- Experience with day to day service, proposals, enrollments, renewal reviews, and compliance calendaring.
- Familiarity with ACA, ERISA, COBRA, Mini-COBRA, 125 regulations, SPDs, 5500 Reporting, and self-funded plan design
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
This is a full time permanent position offering competitive compensation, amazing benefits and corporate culture.