The Employee Benefits Account manager works as part of the Employee Benefits team handling the service needs of the employee benefits division.
- 5+ years’ experience handling employee benefits accounts (small and large group) in a brokerage setting
- CA Life & Health license is required as well as a valid driver’s license
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Experience with preparing carrier pricing spreadsheets, market analysis, employee group enrollments, policy changes (adding/deleting members) answering client questions, renewal reviews/ remarkets and the day to day client service needs.
- Solid industry knowledge including relevant carriers, ACA rules and regulations, health, dental, vision and supplemental coverages
Must have the proven ability to prioritize work, work independently and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate potential issues and resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time permanent opportunity offering competitive compensation, benefits, flexible work schedule and work-life balance