Registered Nurse Manager - Emergency Room
The Emergency Room Manager is responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment, and care on assigned units. ER Manager will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference and volume.
- Three (3) years experience in an ER
- RN Leadership experience is preffered
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Required License / Certificates
- Registered Nurse with a current Georgia nursing license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- NIH Stroke Certification
- MICN and TNCC licenses preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
For consideration email a copy of your CV to the recruiter listed below:
Jared Carrillo Recruiter
404 905 9777