The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
We are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to provide healthcare support to our active duty, retired and their families.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
- Current board certification by the American Board of Emergency Medicine .
- Successful completion of an approved Emergency Medicine (EM) residency acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and board eligible/certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine
- At least 2 years of emergency medicine experience within the last 3 years.
Click here to apply online
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state in which a license is held.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification. Certification cards must display the American Heart Association, the American Red Cross or Military Training Network emblem. Web-based classes do not meet required standards.