We are seeking a well-skilled, highly productive team players to work with their program.
Excellent Schools / Quiet Neighborhoods / Low Cost of Living / Scenic views
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year and have some of the lowest student to teacher ratios in the country. Despite a smaller population, this area boasts a hospital, airport, nursing home, community theater, fitness center, recreational activities - just for starters. Located near some nationally recognized Universities and Medical Schools. This unique region also offers live music, local dining and natural beauty that will make this area one of your favorite places to call home.
Where else can you get all this and have the beautiful scenery and outdoor activities galore with premium hunting, fishing, museums, shopping and beautiful hidden gems?
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. Your family will find themselves immersed with this community in no time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to: