McCall and Lee has been engaged by one of our clients in southern Oregon to recruit a Director Emergency Services for their family-oriented and patient-focused team
- Director has responsibility for the ED, Ambulatory Care, and IV Therapy
- Develops short-term and long-term goals and objectives for the Emergency Department which is congruent with the needs of the hospital(s) and Community.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required
- Licensed or eligible for a nursing license in the state of Oregon
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- 3 years of experience in emergency services required 2+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and growth opportunities. Your comprehensive benefits package will include a 401k, paid time off, medical dental insurance, flex spending, life, disability, and a retirement savings plan.
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez - Executive Recruiter