endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a local leading company who needs an embedded Systems Engineer. The Embedded Systems Engineer executes the design, development, testing and launch of embedded systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement software and hardware to develop revolutionary and novel products
- Analyze acceptance criteria and provide estimates of effort.
- Manage projects to insure they are completed logically and efficiently.
- Design test equipment and fixtures to enable consistent manufacturing and programming.
- Contribute to goal and objective development for the engineering department; recommend, implement, and assist with administering methods and procedures to enhance operations.
- Accept all projects assigned from the Director of Engineering and see them through to completion.
- Preferred Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in a related field or a proven track record
- Solid experience in embedded systems design
- Solid experience with C or C++
- Solid experience with debugging
- Familiarity with schematic capture and PCB layout (preferably Altium)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Familiarity with IoT, robotics, control systems, signal processing and power electronics
- Familiarity with basic electrical hardware circuits
- Familiarity with version control like SVN or Git
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Insightful and innovative idea generation and problem solving
- High level of engagement and an ownership mentality
- Strong sense of urgency
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.