endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Automotive Company located in Novi Michigan is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in the development of software for automotive embedded systems and low-level electronic control units in electric vehicle systems using the latest toolchain within an agile framework.
- Train other SW Engineers with application of the standard toolchain and methodologies such as Agile and test-driven development via pair coding.
- Develop generic code algorithms for usage across multiple applications
- Participating in the creation of embedded software requirements and design documentation for automotive components.
- Developing embedded software units in an Agile environment with test-driven development (TDD) methodology.
- Implement SW cyber security and functional safety features to make the code robust
- Working with hardware in the loop systems (HiL).
- Collaborating with electronics engineers to integrate and validate the embedded software into components.
- Supporting vehicle systems engineers to integrate the embedded systems into electric vehicle kits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D07#LI-01
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field required.
- 5 years of SW development experience
- 2 years of cyber security experience
- Relevant embedded C programming and unit testing experience.
- Agile SW development experience - Experience with SW development toolchain