endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Embedded Software Architect
Endevis is partnered with a global leader in the thermal technology space to fill an Embedded Software Architect opportunity. This is a technical leadership role that will be responsible for defining, and maintaining an innovative, distributed software solution within the automotive industry. This individual will also be responsible for hands-on software development, as well as mentoring team members.
- Delivering a model based embedded software implemented across a multi node electronic control system.
- Supporting rapid reconfiguration, robustness and portability in an automotive environment.
- Work closely with the Systems Engineering and Controls Development Leads.
- Strong understanding of the system objectives, constraints, and principles of the control system to be implemented.
- Design, development, test and maintenance of the overall software architecture.
- Allocation of tasks within software layers and electronic devices.
- Definition of interfaces and logical partitions to support a distributed intelligent control system.
- Adherence to APQP and ASPICE requirements.
- Effectively deploy model-based development techniques for architectural design, software integration, development, calibration and test.
- Ensure on time delivery of the product.
- Ensure software quality through design documentation, review, and test.
- Mentor team members to develop skills and process adherence.
- Experience in automotive embedded software development.
- Experience working with software architectural design principles.
- Leadership experience within technical projects including software architectural design and development.
- Proficient with (MISRA C) development of embedded real-time software using automotive standard tools.
- Proficient with model-based development (MBD) of embedded real-time software.
- Experience using automotive standard tools such as Simulink® and Davinci® preferred.
- Experience with AutoSTAR software development and tool chains preferred.
- Experience with automotive process standards such as ASPICE, CMMI, ISO-26262.
- Experience with requirements decomposition and traceability using DOORS or similar tools.
- Experience with Vector tools (CANalyzer, CANoe, etc.).
- Experience with automotive communications protocols (CAN, LIN).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or other discipline related to embedded systems development.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.