Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for an Email Marketing Manager for a client in the South Florida area. This position will be a hybrid flex onsite schedule and the client is willing to be creative. The salary for this position is 90-100k plus bonus.
You will develop and maintain the email marketing strategy across many strategic customer centric email campaigns. This leader will execute marketing email campaigns to drive sales, brand affinity and customer retention to enhance customer experience. You will also develop automated email campaigns and identify opportunities for personalization and efficiency with our cross-functional partners.
- Associates Degree or adequate years of experience
- 5+ years of Email Marketing Experience.
- Previous experience managing a team is desired
- Experience with advanced email marketing platform and marketing automation tool is required.
- Experience using Marketo for email marketing and marketing automation is preferred.
- Experience developing email marketing campaigns across a variety of audiences. This includes development of emails, testing, implementation, management, and optimization of campaigns through use of best practices and industry standards.
- Development and HTML specific skills are necessary
- Additionally, experience working with a graphical email editor or coding editor are necessary.
- Implements and manage email campaign experience, testing, tagging and deployment of customer centric email campaigns.
- Manage and mentor a team of email marketers supporting the development of email campaigns from end to end. Lead email marketing, delivering best practices and guidance to team to ensure high quality execution of campaigns.
- Manages campaign experience for all prospective efforts using Marketing Automation best practices by creating automated campaigns, audience segmentation, and other processes to deliver class leading customer journeys.
- Campaign Performance Monitoring: enhancing performance through the implementation of appropriate A/B tests and email and campaign changes.
- Email Testing and Validation: Utilizes advanced tools to ensure consistency across all email platforms that communications render accurately and without errors.
- Ensures all email campaigns maintain consistency with brand guidelines and imitative goals by providing recommendations and/or makes suggestions to stakeholders during email development.
- Continually monitors email performance trends and advocates best practices within all internal and external email communications. Makes recommendations through this continued research.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.