Currently seeking a Electrophysiology Technologist for a great opportunity in the Eastern GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years current experience working in acute care hospital and have 5 years experience working in a Electrophysiology Technologist.
Requirements of the Electrophysiology Technologist
- Proof of high school graduation or GED will be required.
- Must possess an A.S. degree in medical technology or related field.
- BLS Required
- Radiologic Technology Training Program that is an approved ARRT program
- Passed boards or registry for ARRT or credentialed by RCIS; ACLS within six months of hire
- One year experience as a Radiographer or RCIS required
- One year experience as a Special Procedures Tech preferred
Responsibilities of the Electrophysiology Technologist
- Assist in preparing and moving patients, and in cleaning the operating room.
- Responsible for assuring all equipment and instruments are operational.
- Arrange and inventory sterile set-up for surgery and passes items as needed to the operating team.
- Assist the surgical team during operative procedures.
- Inspect equipment to ensure integrity and safety.
- Keep accurate records.