Job Description: Electronics Test Technician - R&D Division, Energy Company
We are seeking an experienced Electronics Test Technician to join our Research and Development division at our energy company. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in testing and troubleshooting electronic systems, as well as experience working in a fast-paced research and development environment.
- Set up and perform testing on electronic systems, including power electronics and control systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electronic systems and components
- Collaborate with R&D engineers to design and implement test protocols
- Document and report test results and findings
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of electronic systems
- Maintain test equipment and laboratory facilities
- Associates degree in Electronics or related field and minimum of 2 years of experience in electronic testing and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of electronic principles and concepts
- Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, and power supplies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in energy industry and knowledge of power electronics is a plus.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about electronics and eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in the energy industry, please apply today.Click here to apply online