We are seeking a dedicated Electronics Technician to be responsible for the in-house troubleshooting and repair of various products. This is a great opportunity to join the team of a leading electronics organization. If you are seeking your next career with a reputable company, apply today! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and refurbish industrial electronic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and test electronic components to board level, using various methods and testing equipment.
- Repair and/or replace electronic components to board level, including but not limited to: diodes, transistors, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, other printed circuit components, etc.
- Evaluate electrical and electro-mechanical equipment and determine correct repair procedures.
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent technical certificate.
- Familiarity with various industrial electronics products.
- Basic CAD experience a plus
- Use of manufacturing tools (drill press, belt sander, and band saw)
- Computer skills a must.
- Familiarity with industrial manufacturing processes.
- Pass and maintain IPC-A-610 certification.
- Ability to solder/de-solder a must.
- Thorough understanding of electronic circuitry.
- Familiarity with and ability to utilize different types of test equipment such as function generators, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, and power supplies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must write legibly.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!