Electronics Hardware/Firmware Design Engineer
Our client, a growing national manufacturer, is seeking an Electronics Hardware/Firmware Design Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Circuit design, embedded firmware, PCB fab, PCB assembly, and troubleshooting
- Read and understand electrical component data sheets determining the best components for design and manufacturability
- Microcontroller Programming using Microchip Microcontrollers
- Work with the various teams to execute activities related to the Product Development Process.
- Work with Principal Electronic Design Engineers to support fabrication, test, and verification of production assemblies
- Define hardware manufacturing and quality test procedures to ensure that our products meet all product requirements
- Execute manufacturing and quality surveillance testing on production samples
- Define and review hardware quality procedures including, mechanical and electrical inspection reports, etc.
- Previous experience in predictive designs, taking into consideration realistic scenarios of the product, its usage, and its environment
- Bachelor's Degree degree in Electronic, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- Previous experience in designs with creative solutions
- Previous experience of 5 years in analog and digital hardware design with firmware. development.
- Previous experience in Product Development Processes
- Knowledge of motor control techniques
- Previous experience with wireless communication protocols and devices such as Wi-Fi, Zigbee, and Bluetooth
- Understating mobile apps on major platforms such as IOS and Android
- Experience with Autodesk Eagle
- Mindset to investigate and resolve all product-related issues, from conception to production, including aspects outside the electronic realm.
- Attitude to work towards objectives and the ability to integrate within a workgroup
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn emerging technologies
Salary of $100 K plus bonus with excellent bensfits
Click here to apply online