Electronics Engineer – Novi, MI
This company offers a unique assortment of electrical and electronic systems, components, and modules with various applications in a variety of high demand markets.
Why work here?
This company is a well-established and innovation-driven force in its industry. This is a full-time position which offers benefits and competitive pay.
The Electronics Engineer is responsible for the design of new electronic products up to full production and supports existing product needs:
- Design products following the standard electronic design process
- Demonstrate the design concept and meet customer requirements
- Test and validate the concept using Rapid prototype
- Write manufacturing & test procedures and reports
- Participate in project teams for new product development
- Provide technical support for manufacturing, quality, software, and mechanical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- 1+ years of electronic components design experience
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this posting.