Electronics Design Engineer
Our client, a full-line supplier of automotive thermal & energy management solutions, is looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their growing team in Novi, MI.
Why work here?
This company is a globally recognized leader in their product space and is experiencing stable growth in North America. This is a full-time position which offers full benefits (medical, vision, dental, 401K), competitive pay, and unique employee perks.
The Electronics Design Engineer is responsible for designing & developing electronic components according to specified requirements.
- Evaluation of PCM designs
- Test plan generation including customer approval
- Resolve issues during product validation
- Assess testing results and develop corrective actions
- Perform PCB layout and design
- Execute & document all required product design corporate deliverables
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of electronics hardware design & development experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.