Title: Electronic Technician
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1224078610
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronic Technician to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Aston, PA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Receives, inspects, tests, and troubleshoots and repairs items coming from customers to get repaired.
- Creates the quote for chargeable repairs, prepares tear down notes, and prepares the repaired items for shipment.
- Log incoming repairs by creating records of customer units received for repair including customer name, unit ID, return date, etc.
- Inspect unit and create general plan for troubleshooting.
- Test unit and direct and narrow troubleshooting plan.
- Troubleshoot and repair. Determine exact cause(s) of failure(s) and rectify.
- Prepare and send quote for chargeable repairs. Customer must approve charges for repairs.
- Prepare tear down notes, complete and sign appropriate documents.
- Looking for someone with an Electrical Mechanical License
- Experience with power distribution(running lines).
- Will be working on the warehouse floor.
- Run electrical lines, 120 volt – 480 volt.
- Will be working with floor control systems, trouble shooting, circuit boards, 4A, lockout/tagout, wire harnesses.
- Must have steel toe shoes
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.