Title: Electronic Soldering Manufacturer
City: Colorado Springs
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1645977400
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronic Soldering Manufacturer to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Colorado Springs, CO.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Join an excellent production team of professional solderers assembling probes and other products.
- Perform high-quality soldering and assembly work and in-process testing.
- Most of the soldering work is performed under a microscope, and use of various production equipment (strippers, crimpers, solderpots, laser trim, x-ray inspection, etc) is required.
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior soldering experience desired.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
- Experience with microscopes is desired
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.