Title: Electronic Service Technician
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1377013705
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronic Service Technician to work on-site with our client; a world-class Electronics Manufacturing company in Loveland, CO.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Support the calibration and performance verification of test and measurement equipment ((i.e. power meters, frequency counters, pulse generators).
- Test, calibrate, assemble and disassemble mechanical instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through communication and direct application of technical skills.
- Position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a wide variety of physical/mechanical test and measurement equipment.
- Clarify, analyze, develop and implement solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- At least four years of related experience in calibration of electronic test equipment.
- Some college, specialized training, or related military experience.
- Experience with automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC skills are a must (MS Windows/Office).
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to effectively use hand tools.
- Demonstrates mechanical competence. Electronic competence is desired
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.