Title: Electronic Service Technician
Job Code: EB-4775328570
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronic Service Technician to work on-site with our client, a world-class electronics company in Richardson, TX.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a cutting-edge environment.
- Support customer ESD program in a manufacturing environment.
- Test and calibrate Static Safe Work Stations and associated instruments to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through communication and direct application of technical skills.
- Position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a wide variety of physical/mechanical test and measurement equipment.
- Clarify, analyze, develop and implement solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 1 year of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- Some college, specialized training, or related military experience.
- Experience with automated calibration software platforms is a plus. Strong PC skills are a must (MS Windows/Office).
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires mechanical aptitude and ability to effectively use hand tools.
- Demonstrates mechanical competence. Electronic competence is desired.
- Candidates must be a US citizen, as they will be working in a DoD-controlled environment.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.