Title: Electronic Assembler
City: Little Rock
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1806022915
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronic Assembler to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Little Rock, AR.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Manufacture and install aircraft wire harness assemblies and components under close supervision using a variety of engineering data, tools and equipment while ensuring quality standards are attained.
- Manufactures wire harness assemblies to engineering data, shop aids and supporting information.
- Install wire harnesses on final product assemblies such as interior cabinets, assemblies, periphery assemblies, circuit breaker component panels etc.
- Produce wire fabrication with tools for wire harness manufacturing including strippers, crimpers, heat guns and other wire harness production equipment.
- Perform wire marking, cutting and labeling duties.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Assist in testing and verification of final product.
- 2-4 years corporate or commercial aircraft wiring experience or related military training.
- Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with demonstrated skills.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.