Includes, but not limited to: Electroencephalographic Technologist (EEG); Evoked Potentials Technologist (EP); Neurophysiologic Intraoperative Monitoring Technologist (CNIM); Long Term Monitoring Technologists (CLTM); Autonomic Testing Professionals (CAP)
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Complete certification in the specialty area identified in the TO.
- Certification: Certified by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET) in the specialty identified in the TO.
- Experience: One year of experience in the specialty area identified in the TO.
Click here to apply online
- Perform routine diagnostic studies and services.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures in accordance with the MTF policies.
- Determine if any special patient preparation is required.
- Modify or adjust the recording strategy and/or instrument parameters based on the technologist’s evaluation of recorded data to ensure a complete, comprehensive and technically satisfactory study
- Process studies and submit to the requesting physician.
- Document all procedures and maintain records in accordance with the established policy at the place of performance.
- As directed, perform system calibrations and quality control tasks according to the manufacturer and MTF policies.
- Recognize the need for and institute the necessary emergency measures for situations where a person requires resuscitation procedures due to cardiac or respiratory arrest.