Title: Electro-mechanical Technician
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Job Code: EB-1033994539
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electro-mechanical Technician to work on-site with our client, a world-class Fortune-500 company in Healdsburg, CA. This is a temp-to-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
Under moderate supervision, performs moderately complex technical functions in support of development engineering activities such as test, checkout, fabrication, modification, and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models, or specialized test equipment. Assists in prototype fabrication and assembly, layout, and construction of temporary breadboard circuitry for special evaluations or design tests.
- Builds electrical and mechanical assemblies per set procedures.
- Tests electrical and mechanical assemblies per set procedures.
- Collects and interprets test data.
- Sets up and maintains dedicated work stations and tools.
- Follows manufacturing best practices.
- Work under close supervision guided by detailed work instructions.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-3 years of related experience.
- Use of soldering equipment, curing ovens, parts cleaning chemicals, and test equipment.
- Small precision assembly skills, can include assembly under microscope.
- Aptitude to become certified solder operator. (J-STD-001).
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with compensation requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.