A leading producer of specialty flat rolled stainless steels is currently seeking Electricians.
- Electricians would be responsible for preventive & reactive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of motors, transformers, circuits and electronic equipment
- Equipment involved includes overhead traveling cranes, AC & DC motors motor and generators, transformers, circuit breakers, electronic controls, control panels, starters, switches as well as the calibration and maintenance of various instrumentation devices for pressure, temperature, flow, level, position, speed, etc. that are all part of the equipment operation and process feedback systems.
- Working rotating shift work in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or other related field.
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow blueprints, schematics, drawings, work instructions and procedure manuals
- Have the ability to read, understand and follow safety information, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Have a demonstrated commitment to safety and quality.
- Work rotating shift, week-ends and overtime as required.