My client has an exciting oppurtunity for a Electrician in the Grand Rapids area. This is with a global packaging company that offers great benefits/compensation package, challenging work and opportunities for career growth. Please message me for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Jouneyman or Master Electrician License
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Hearing protection recommended.
- Hair, beard nets and smocks required.
- Exposure to odors associated with manufacturing.